Which credit card offers the best welcome benefits?
Are you considering buying a new credit card or bidding on an existing one? In this case, you should pay attention to the benefits that various credit cards have to offer you. Perhaps you fly a lot with Finnair, which is why your wallet fits the Finnair Plus credit card or maybe you are looking for a credit card that offers constant travel insurance for your whole family?
Buying a new credit card or bidding on an existing one?
There are different needs for every departure, but fortunately, today’s credit card market offers many options for every situation. You can compare different credit cards and their differences easily and quickly on our website:
Welcome gifts involved in the selection process
Some credit cards offer some sort of welcome gift or annual benefit to new customers, such as double plus points or extra flight points.
Credit Cards Welcome
Good lender MasterCard
- Annual fee 0 €
- Interest: 3 months Euribor + 9.5% margin
- Includes Purchase Security
- Regular offers on the Good lender network
- Shopping with Good lender affiliates earns Good lender bonuses
Each euro gives you one Good lender base point. In addition, there are reward points based on monthly purchases. Points are earned only at points of purchase of the K-Plus network
As a welcome gift, Good lender earns you twice when paying with a Good lender MasterCard for your K-Group specialty and hardware stores. The benefit is valid until September 30, 2016.
Good Finance Credit
- Annual fee 52 €
- Interest: 3 months Euribor + 8.5% margin
- Possibility to add Good lender feature to the card
- Product Liability Insurance for Home Products
- Each euro gives you one Good lender base point. In addition, there are reward points available based on monthly purchases. Points are earned only at points of purchase of the K-Plus network
Welcome Gift: First year without an annual fee